Friday, October 2, 2020

New works on paper and gratitude


This week I shared these framing mockups for a potential commission across my social media platforms. These works are on paper and were all created in 2020 at home during the lockdown. I like the vibrancy of the palette and the techniques I used to create these pieces. Even though we are heading into Autumn and Winter, I’d like to carry this energy with me in my heart. These are on archival A2 sized paper and are £300 each including shipping (unframed). Signed, titled, and dated on the back.

I am always available for commissions and will happily work to spec and with your colours and budget as long as I can mostly do my thing. Message me with interest: megancha at gmail dot com.

Thanks for reading my most recent blog about finances, it seemed to resonate with many artists as we juggle trying to keep our studios and maintaining our livelihood in this world that seems at times to barely understand us, what we do, or how we work (that's always been the case but add COVID to it for another layer of crazymaking). I am grateful for all the support I receive and I am buoyed by the generosity of so many. I am shown repeatedly the kindness of strangers; in fact,  just this morning I received a large donation to my ko-fi page. It made my day and filled me with hope! Thank you, new patron. 

Thanks again to all my ko-fi supporters, patrons, and galleries who have stuck by me and my work, now more than ever. I hope you are staying safe and well and that you enjoy these latest paintings.

Take good care and keep fighting,

Love and light,

Megan

Purchase your prints and small originals here

help support my work one cup of coffee at a time
https://ko-fi.com/meganchapman

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment