Friday, May 12, 2023

Exhibition News! Outside + In

EXHIBITION NEWS! 

Join us for Outside + In featuring the work of the Out of the Blue Drill Hall makers and artists.

The exhibition will be held from the 15th-20th of May 2023 from 10am-5pm, with a reception on Wednesday the 17th of May from 5:30 - 7:30pm. The Out of the Blue Drill Hall is located at 36 Dalmeny Street, EH6 8RG. All are welcome!

Here are just some of the participant's Instagram handles (check them out, give them a follow, and come to the show and see the work in person and meet the artists!). There is sure to be something for everyone and a fun and easy-going scene. See you there!

@hamillustration
@bethanyillustration
@mairimacsweendesigns
@timbremnerart
@catherinegiselleart
@megan.chapman.artist
@jesscrisp1
@cam_life_designs
@preciousmetalsworkshop
@mandmcgrattan
@twincitypictures
@aoife_in_leith
@mapplyco
@felicityinkpen
@danmurrayartist

I will be showing a selection of works from my series, "Our Favourite Mistakes.


For what it's worth
Mixed media on canvas
61x76cm
© Megan Chapman



A place to breathe
Mixed media on canvas
61x76cm
© Megan Chapman




Our favourite mistakes
Mixed media on canvas
60x76cm
© Megan Chapman




You wouldn't just let it burn
Mixed media on canvas and white wood frame
70.5x86cm
© Megan Chapman


As some of you may have noticed, I fell behind on my blog and I haven't been using social media that much with all that has been going on in my life. I have now caught up, so please go back and read the previous posts you may have missed. Thank you for your support and care and for those that have checked on me.

Here is an easy clickable list of those entries.
Friday, March 10, 2023: See you later
Friday, March 17, 2023: Rest in Power
Friday, March 24, 2023: Looking Back: Ghosts of the Past
Friday, March 31, 2023:Radical Dreaming in Art for a Better Future
Friday, April 7, 2023: I shared this one on social media and many of you read it.
Friday, April 14, 2023: I shared this one on social media and many of you read it.
Friday, April 21, 2023: In this World
Friday, April 28, 2023: My Warrior, My Champion is Gone
Friday, May 5, 2023:  Without an Anchor
And then today (this post). 

Thank you for reading and for your support. 

If you are local to Edinburgh, I will be sitting the above-mentioned Outside + In exhibition from 3-5pm on Monday and Wednesday and also attending the reception on Wednesday night from 5:30-7:30. It would be lovely to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment