Friday, July 21, 2023

She feels like a tourist

Somewhere over the rainbow

Experiments
 
Hello Dear Blog Readers, 

How are you doing? Can you believe we are already heading towards the end of July? Time is so odd these days.

I happily have more family visiting from the States this week, so I haven't been as focused on work as I sometimes am. However, I did go to the studio one day this week to work on some raw canvas and other bits and pieces. I also recorded my Tuesday Studio Video Visit (see below if you missed it). I visited a new art supply shop in town, visited the Scottish National Gallery among other amazing places in Edinburgh, and did some work with the union. Seems like a solid week. 

I am going to post this and go be a tour guide again for the next two days - we have a lot of sights to see! I hope you are well, happy, and inspired wherever you are. If not tomorrow is another day, just keep fighting. See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment