Friday, May 20, 2016

Exhibition News!

Well this week has seen me unwell and sidelined with a course of antibiotics and off to bed but good things have been happening regardless!

Union Gallery once located on Broughton street has a wonderful new home at number 4 Drumsheugh Place in the West End of Edinburgh and gallerist Alison Auldjo has selected six of my recent works to be in her new, bigger and even more beautiful space!

If you are in the area I hope you will join us next Friday May 27th from 6-8pm for the preview of the inaugural group exhibition, Reunion. 

I am very excited for Alison and for this next chapter of Union Gallery. The space is amazing and I am honored to have my work included.

Until next week, keep fighting and be ready to answer the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment