Friday, April 5, 2019

We need you here

In the window!!

Dancing Light Gallery sent me this photo of my painting, "This is where I wait for you" hanging in their window. Lovely! It's always a joy to see one's art in the window, hell anywhere in a gallery is nice, but the window feels extra special. I feel very honoured to have four of my pieces showing in Dancing Light at the same time I have work in The Velvet Easel. I hope they both have success, these are both women-owned and run establishments and they do a brilliant job! Support them!



Inspired, I started working back into some paper works I had put on hold. I have an idea about this series, I'd like to use it for a fundraising effort. We will see what happens...


Until next week, keep making and doing. Keep feeling and fighting. We need you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment