Friday, May 1, 2020

Mark making, podcasts, videos and more!

Happy May Day!

Here we are, we've made it to another Friday. I hope you are staying well. It just occurred to me that I didn't promote last week's blog post so if you missed it, you can read it here.

This week has been somewhat productive but also a bit pensive and introspective - more on that later.

I did make some work this week.

Something so awful in the beauty (temporary space)
mixed media 41x51cm/20x16" on heavyweight 250gsm paper. It has a fine-grain linen-textured surface that has been double-primed and is acid-free.
£270
Your sad parade (subject to change)
mixed media 41x51cm/20x16" on heavyweight 250gsm paper. It has a fine-grain linen-textured surface that has been double-primed and is acid-free.
£270

I also worked on a couple of other pieces and an accidental portrait. I recorded my Tuesday Studio Video Visit with a verbal walkthrough of some of the most recent works on paper.



I also recorded a new podcast to walk you through the seven works I have available through Solo Gallery in Innerleithen in the gorgeous Scottish Borders. You can view them all in a previous blog post here https://bit.ly/2Sdpxrr or just listen to the podcast here https://bit.ly/2KEzASk. You can now view and purchase them directly from the gallery from their new gorgeous website.

To the introspective part. This morning I woke up and thought about the just over five and a half years I have lived in Edinburgh and what all I have accomplished with my art during that time. You can read all of that here. It's a quick 4-minute read and it helped me put some things in perspective. Thank you for supporting my work, checking in here, and enjoying the other content I provide. Your support keeps me on the path.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment