Friday, December 4, 2020

Studio sale and small works bargains!

I follow the new
Acrylic on canvas
51x76x4cm / 20x30x1.5"
© 2017 Megan Chapman
Was £1,100 now £550
SALE = FOR LOCAL COLLECTION ONLY

There was thundersnow in the early hours and it has made national news. I have fed the birds and made banana nut bread and have on my festive cosy socks. I am going to drink too much tea today - be right back I need another cup. I am listening to goth/postpunk/darkwave music from Turkey and it all feels a bit funny to me. I am in a good mood and feel like a child stuck at school on a potential snow day and I can't focus on anything. 

But let me try... first off, I am having a sale of some of my older works that are in my studio. As you know I am not working in my studio yet, but I am maintaining it for storage just now. I have loads of large works on canvas from several series and they are available in a Wix shop online but that shop is closing at the end of the month. I no longer want to support Wix and found the site to not be very intuitive, so due to this, I thought it might be a great time to have a clear out of some of these pieces. I am offering them up at 50% off but the catch is that you have to come to my studio to collect them. You save money and I don't have to pack and ship them. And don't worry about coming into the studio - I will gladly hand them over to you outside, at a distance, and masked. Safety first and always!

I will also accept payment plans on these sale pieces. You do not have to purchase these through the site. We can easily make arrangements to do a bank transfer instead so just message me on the contact form with your questions. Go here for the 50% off sale for collection only:


And no, they are not all square, go to the site to see them full screen. If you are regional or national and still want the sale deal, I am sure we can work something out - just message me. I am delighted and very thankful that a patron who had her eye on a piece of my work for a while was able to snap it up in my sale at the start of the week. 

I also added some more small works to my ko-fi shop. Remember when I used to put small works on Etsy? Think of my Ko-Fi shop as my new Etsy - it is as easy to use and made for artists by artists. There is a handy tab that can show you the 18 pieces (prints and originals) that I have available for £50 or less with free shipping in the UK. Go here to see those: 




In other news, I am delighted that my work was selected for the ButterBiggens Prize for the month of November! My recent work will be featured along with an interview posted soon on the ButterBiggens site. I will let you know when it goes live. 

Thank you so much for being here and for supporting my work. I truly couldn't do it without you. Stay safe and warm. The world needs you and your vision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment