Friday, February 22, 2019

Commissions and Open Studios.






As ever, I am grateful to Paper and White for the opportunity to work with them on this exciting project. These four commissions were based on four separate series and pieces spanning a decade of my career. A unique challenge that I truly enjoyed. 

You can see a close detail of a few the pieces right before I had finished them all off in my most recent Tuesday Studio Video Visit. I hope you enjoy this calm moment of inquiry before I made finishing touches and packed them away for the courier. 



I will soon take a little time off to regroup but before then, I will have Open Studios and two group exhibitions to prepare for.

I hope you will join me on Sunday, February 24th from 12-5 for the Makers Marque and Open Studio event at the Out of the Blue Drill Hall, 36 Dalmeny Street, Leith, Edinburgh. I will have my studio G23 open, so please come and say hello!















Thank you all for your encouragement and support of my work and for your patience while I have been working on this latest project. Until next week, keep fighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment