Friday, June 24, 2022

I am mad as hell


I just can't do the same old song and dance while women's bodies are being controlled and stripped of rights in the United States. Fuck the people in power and those that think this has anything to do with the sanctity of human life. What a world...

So, here are some links:

"Roe v. Wade has been overturned. In these states, abortion access will no longer be accessible."

From Elizabeth Warren: "What Comes Next After Roe: In the face of this dark post-Roe reality, I have three words: Hold onto hope. Do not give in to despair. Here’s how I’m staying in the fight"
Elizabeth Warren Video Link

From the ACLU: "See you in the streets"
Find a rally near you at https://map.wewontgoback.com



Donate if you are able


I don't have much but I give what I can - we have to fight like hell and keep fighting.
Besides supporting pro-choice candidates running for election, consider giving a donation that is split between all these abortion funds and advocacy groups (link below): The New Orleans Abortion Fund, Holler Health Justice, Carolina Abortion Fund, Yellowhammer Fund, Daily Kos Liberation League, Access Reproductive Care-Southeast, Missouri Abortion Fund, New Mexico Religious Coalition For Reproductive Choice, Blue Ridge Abortion Fund, West Fund, Kansas Abortion Fund, Cobalt Abortion Fund, Arkansas Abortion Support Network, Jane's Due Process and The Roe Fund.


And that's all I have for you this week.

Women and those who identify, please take good care of yourselves and each other - this one really hurts.

So, I leave you with solar Buddha- the only thing comforting me right now (besides knowing of the intensity, love, brilliance, and the raw power of women).

Until next week, keep fighting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment