Friday, January 5, 2024

Paper: Shape Shifting Across Time

Memory Serves,
mixed media on paper
29.7 x 42 cm (11.69 x 16.54 in)
£125 

Headphones on. One song on repeat. Here I am baby. In the new year. 

Dancing in. Walking in. Meditating in. Here I am. 

Singing to all the old songs loudly. 

Doing it all a bit differently. You'll see. I'll see. 

I'll feel it. I hope you will too.

Thanks to everyone who read the 2023 in-review blog last week. Thanks for your lovely feedback on the socials and via messages. You are very kind and encouraging and I am lucky to be in a community with you. Happy New Year

This month, I am focussing on my work on paper. Even more specifically, I am going to focus on 8 works on paper. 

I am clearing the decks but for these pieces. You can see them all on my artwork archive site, as they are all ready to walk out the door and into their new lives with you this month. Like little fledglings or paper planes from my heart to yours. Flying around the corner or around the world. Colour, power, line, shape-shifting across time.

To be better understood and given their due. You can go look at them all together right now or you can stay tuned and on Instagram and Facebook, they will be revealed daily. 

Thank you to those of you who see me and truly understand. 

A sequence of webs #2
mixed media on paper
29.7 x 42 cm (11.69 x 16.54 in)
Sold


No comments:

Post a Comment