Friday, January 26, 2024

Prints and Paper! What's next?

Available prints range in price from £20-55

What!?! It's the last Friday of January.

I hope you have had a good month. On the art front, this month was all about paper and I am very thankful that I sold three of the paper pieces I featured (thank you, patrons!). There is still time to add to this total before the end of the month, so please do. I miss my post office/graveyard walks and I would love to post one of these pieces to you. 

Last weekend I decided to throw some prints into the mix. Usually, my prints are printed to order but I have a small collection of them that are already printed and ready to go - make use of this, no need to wait for these printed beauties! 

I have added them to my archive site, when you hit the purchase button it just sends me a purchase request and then I send you an invoice for payment with either my bank details or a PayPal link. Shipping outside of the UK is additional and will be settled with a separate invoice.

Here is the link to see the PRINTS. There are 6 different images (but there are 3 copies available of Vera - she's in the middle of the image above).

Here is the link to see the WORKS ON PAPER

Remaining original works on paper £125 each

In other news, there is no other news. I am glad it is the weekend.
Now, what will I feature next month... 

Thank you for being here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment