Saturday, September 29, 2012

For Rufus

 Rufus being silly (how I want to remember him)
 
Hello Dear Readers,

I am sorry if you checked in here last week and you missed my blog. I didn't write. Last Friday, I found out the bad news that my beloved cat Rufus was terminally ill and would probably only live out the remainder of the week so I turned all my attention to him and took care of him until the end. My sweet, lovely Rufus died at 12:45 am on Tuesday morning, September 25th. I know I didn't mention Rufus on my studio blog but I want to mention him now.

Rufus was an extraordinary cat and a huge part of my life. I love and miss him very much.

It's fair to say I haven't been thinking too much about art lately. At the same time, art is about life; the good, the bad, the ugly, the sad and devastating.

I hope that next week I will have some happier news to report.

Love,

Megan




3 comments:

  1. Sending sympathies. I completely understand. Be kind to yourself as you grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy. I know you went through this not that long ago yourself. I appreciate your sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear your news. I feel the weight of your loss. ~Joan

    ReplyDelete