Friday, December 1, 2017

Connection opens tomorrow!

Connection 
Group Exhibition
2nd - 23rd December 2017
The exhibition features a selection of artists who have exhibited in the gallery since opening in March and will be a showcase of what’s to come.

Exhibitors include:

Andrew Mackenzie, Anke Roder, Anna Somerville, Deirdre Macleod, Elfyn Lewis, Ele Pack, Gillian A McFarland, Hanna ten Doornkaat, Jai Llewellyn, James Lumsden, Jan Axelsson, Jana Emburey, Jane Cairns, Jeffrey Cortland Jones, Joy Arden, Lisa Denyer, Liz Douglas, Mary Morrison, Megan Chapman, Michael Craik, Michelle Benoit, Patricia Cain, Phil Lavery, Rhona Fleming & Sam Lock.

Opening Saturday, December 2nd from 2-4pm
The &Gallery, 17 Dundas Street, Edinburgh

Gallery hours:
Tuesday - Friday: 10-5
Saturday: 10-4
(Photo and text courtesy of The &Gallery Facebook event page)

Only to hold you
40x40x4cm/16x16x1.5"
Mixed media on canvas
©2017 Megan Chapman

To tell you everything
40x40x4cm/16x16x1.5"
Mixed media on canvas
©2017 Megan Chapman

I am looking forward to tomorrow's opening of Connection and sharing my two pieces (above) in this exhibition. I hope that my friends and patrons in the area will plan to attend. The lineup is stellar and I am truly honoured to be included.

In other news, after a bit of resistance on my part, I returned to some quality painting this week. You can hear about my frustration in my most recent Tuesday Studio Video Visit if you missed it over on facebook.


Here is the painting so you can actually see it. It felt good to be working in this way again.

New work from the studio

That's all I have for your this week. Thank you to everyone who supports my work, my dreams, and throws a kindness my way. We are all in this together and I am lucky to have you. Until next week, you know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment