Friday, June 1, 2018

Music, Studio Visits, and Preparation.



I will let my Tuesday Studio Video Visit (that I recorded this week on a Thursday) tell you what has been going on this week in the studio (click the bottom right corner to turn on the volume on the videos).

Part 1.



Part 2.



This morning, I had a studio visit with Union Gallery owner Alison Auldjo to talk about the upcoming July show. I always enjoy studio visits! Alison has picked out three new pieces from my current series and I am going to be completing a fourth that is currently in progress for the exhibition. I am very pleased with her choices and I can't wait to see them all together on the gallery wall. I am glad to know where I stand in regards to preparing for the exhibition.



Next week I must turn all my attention towards preparing for open studios. I am enjoying the warmer weather, the sun and getting out in it as much as I can. I am working with that elusive life-work balance, that for me is a bit more challenging in the summer months as the weather improves and there are things to do and people to see.

That's all I have for you. Until next week, keep showing up for yourself and your art. The world needs you.

No comments:

Post a Comment