Friday, August 13, 2021

You with me?

Good lord, what have I done... 

I invested in some caffeinated tea, took a few classes on Coursera, and now I am getting organised.

I'm making marketing plans, learning how to utilise reels on Instagram, and making animated short videos. I have gone through mountains of video content from as far back as 2006 and have put it all on YouTube. The Tuesday Studio Video Visits are coming back, baby. You with me? Please subscribe to my channel (I need 100 subscribers to get my own unique URL for the channel. 

I have been promoting this all across my socials...


Subscribe

Don't worry, I will never use the whistling track again.

This has been a labour of love. 

Some of the videos are of better quality than others depending on how I had to get them from one place and add them to another. 

You can always put them on and listen to them in the background like a podcast. I talk about why I paint the way I do, what materials I use, the latest series or inspirations, as well as the exhibitions and galleries I am in. I also talk about the world and what is going on and always try to add a little bit of humour, kindness, and joy to my videos. 

I have always wanted to create art related content that is honest and true. There is nothing too flashy about what I do - you know this. I comment on the bad light, some of my videos are hopelessly dark, I laugh at myself and try to carry you along with me. I believe that art is meant for us all. I want you to enjoy it and feel included. If you come up to me at an exhibition, you know I am a warm open book when it comes to art. I will try to inspire you. 
 
I take this path seriously, but it doesn't have to always feel that way. Let's have some fun! Thank you for coming along. - Megan 

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment