Friday, September 17, 2021

Exhibitions, Studio Visits, Ko-fi and more!


What a lovely weekend we all had at the Inception exhibition in the Dalkeith Palace at the Dalkeith Country Park! It was great to meet so many fellow artists, see friends and associates, and make new and renewed connections over art in such a wonderful setting. Congratulations to all involved and thanks to everyone for coming out in support. You can enjoy my complete ‘Echoes and Memory’ series on my website.



For those that may have needed a bit more time to think about a potential purchase, my studio G23 is located at The Out of the Blue Drill Hall in Leith and is open by appointment - please message me through my website to arrange a viewing

You can also find my work at Solo Gallery in the Scottish Borders and Helensburgh Art Hub on the West Coast.

I was delighted to make it to my studio this week as well, here's my Tuesday Video Visit as proof! 

   

In other news, I worked on fine-tuning my membership tiers over on my Ko-fi page. There are lots of lovely perks over there in exchange for your support. Check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment