Friday, December 10, 2021

The show must go on! Shop update and studio sale!


Dear lovely friends and supporters. 

I was planning on showing three of my canvas paintings in a group exhibition this weekend as well as offering 39 affordable, original works of art for sale at a market stall with the Abstractionistas at the Edinburgh Palette at St. Margaret's House in Edinburgh this weekend. Many wonderful artists and makers are planning on being there. However, with the news of the Omicron variant changing by the day, I decided to not participate in this opportunity. 

BUT, the show must go on... and for me, it must go on, but just differently. I am delighted to share that everything that I was going to take to the stall this weekend is now available online through my shop with FREE shipping in the U.K. 

I will also be donating 10% of every purchase from my shop to my favourite Scottish charity, Bicycles for Refugees. I have raised money for them in the past through the sale of certain series of artworks and it brings me great joy to be able to help again. CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SHOP.

I am also having a STUDIO SALE of 13 of my larger series works with many of them being offered at 50% off and with 4 monthly instalments available so that you can budget for art. I will also donate 10% of your first payment (if you use the instalment plan or 10% of the total sale (if you pay it off in one go) to Bicycles for Refugees as well this weekend. 

The three paintings I was planning to show in the exhibition this weekend can be found there too! CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY STUDIO SALE.

I hope you will consider supporting my work while also supporting a charity from the comfort of your own home. 

Thank you for your support. Be well and safe. 

- Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment