Friday, December 17, 2021

Thanks and more...




WANTED: 

Perhaps you can imagine one or all three of these pieces adding that extra something to your home or office or the home or office of someone you know. They are professionally framed in white and are sure to please. Each painting is £325 and can be found in my Ko-Fi Shop. Think of my Ko-Fi shop like some of you used to think of my Etsy shop back in the day. Easy to use and safe - a platform that helps artists make a living from their work. It's a win-win! I will donate 10% of the sale from these paintings to Bicycles for Refugees until the start of January.

Thank you to everyone who supported my show and sale last weekend online. I was able to donate £50 - and while I wish it could have been more, this amount helps a New Scots child get a bike! With some leftover for another child to almost get a bike as well - or enough for one adult. 

Any way you slice it, it's a good thing and we made some progress for a good cause together. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment