Friday, January 7, 2022

Let's call it forth!

Well hello, my beautiful readers, 

Thanks to everyone who read last week's year in review post. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to come over and have a look. I hope everyone's new year is off to a good or at least somewhat reasonable start. 

My studio (home or otherwise) is not up and running yet this year. I did record my Tuesday Studio Video Visit and talked a bit about this and my plans and desires for this new year. If you missed it, here it is again.




In other news, I have been looking at sublime details from various paintings, looking at vintage jewellery, taking walks, and spending a bit less time on social media. I turn 50 in early March and I would like to get clear about a few things, and this seems like the way forward.

I hope you will be part of the process. 

Here's to the future art just waiting to be born, all creative pursuits, intriguing conversations, wild collaborations, all hopefully interspersed with loads of magic and beauty. 

It's all just waiting at the ends of our fingers. Let's call it forth. 
Until next week, take care and thank you. 

Joos van Cleve, Le Christ en Salvator Mundi (Detail), c.1516-18, 54 x 40 cm, Louvre


No comments:

Post a Comment