Friday, January 28, 2022

Abstractionistas Exhibition at Detour Espresso!


The Abstractionistas present, ‘Awakenings’ to be held at Detour Espresso at their Marchmont location during the months of February and March at 39 Argyle Place, EH9 1JT, Edinburgh. 

Enjoy your coffee alongside some fresh, hot, abstract art by artists Megan Chapman, Judith Shaylor and Susan Elizabeth WilsonAll our work will be available to purchase and collect by contacting us directly throughout the 2-month exhibition. 

We are looking forward to having our paintings out in the world again and in such a beautiful and relaxed setting as Detour Espresso. 

It will be great to be showing alongside my peers again! We hope you can pop by and enjoy our work while you are out and about in Edinburgh over the next two months. 

I plan to show the following pieces depending on space. Message me with any inquiries and as always, I am open to instalment plans. 

Hiding in plain sight
Mixed Media on Canvas
41x51x4 cm (16x20x1.5")
£325.00
To purchase email: megancha@gmail.com

Out of my mouth come flowers, come barbs
Mixed Media on Canvas
41x51x4 cm (16x20x1.5")
£325.00
To purchase email: megancha@gmail.com

Time spent as someone else
Mixed Media on Canvas
41x51x4cm (16x20x1.5")
£325.00
To purchase email: megancha@gmail.com

Stolen moments
Mixed Media on Canvas
41x51x4cm (16x20x1.5")
£325.00
To purchase email: megancha@gmail.com

To hide the best parts
Mixed Media on Canvas
40x40x4cm (15.5x15.5x1.5")
 £275.00
To purchase email: megancha@gmail.com

I hope everyone is as well as can be and starting to dream and think about the spring. I saw some snowdrops today on my walk and have enjoyed a few sunny days with the birds as they sing their spring songs. I am looking forward to everything bursting open again soon. I must be patient. 

Oh, and if you missed this week's Tuesday Studio Video Visit you can see it here. It's a quick musical exploration of ten small works. Enjoy. 

Thank you for joining me this week and for your continued support.
Until next week, keep fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment