Friday, March 4, 2022

Be well, take care, keep fighting.


Dear lovely blog readers, 

Thank you for checking in here. I hope you are okay. It is totally understandable if you are not. The world seems quite heavy. 

A few good things I noticed this week: 

Visits with good friends are a balm for the soul. 
Spring flowers are magic. 
A long slow walk with birdsong heals. 
Cats, cats, cats, purr, purr, purr. 
Vitamins might be a good idea and perhaps some more water. 
If you are tired, rest. 
If you are sad, cry. 
If you are angry, let it out.

Here's my Tuesday Studio Video Visit.



My next blog will come to you from a new decade of my life. I will be 50... and I am not yet sure what I think about that, but I know I am one of the lucky ones. Thank you for walking on this path with me. 

Be well, take care, keep fighting

Lots of love, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment