Friday, August 19, 2022

Last weekend's Abstractionistas exhibition

Thanks to everyone who came out to support the Abstractionistas exhibition at the Granton Hub. Here are a few snaps of our art in the space. We each had a few sales and it was lovely to have an exhibition in the community where I live. 

My work and Susan Wilson's. 

Susan Wilson

My work in the corner browser rack and Susan's on the wall

A close-up shot of my work on the wall

I hung 6 works from my 15-piece series "This is how we tell the story"

Judith Shaylor

Madelvic House, Granton Hub

Paper by the Abstractionistas our 5th featured exhibition as a collective

geraniums outside the large windows of the exhibition space

The light was lovely in the space


We provided some Scottish favourites during our reception


Here's a wee video tour of the exhibition: Paper - Abstractionistas


That's all I have for you this week. Next week, there will be some new developments... Stay tuned and thank you so much for your support. Until next week, keep fighting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment