Friday, November 30, 2018

Open Studios!


Tomorrow is the day! Open Studios! My studio G23 (along with many others) will be open from 11-5pm at the Out of the Blue Drill Hall located at 36 Dalmeny Street in Leith, Edinburgh.

The Arts Market will be on in the main hall with many brilliant makers selling their creations as well, so there will be plenty for folks to see, enjoy, and purchase.

As you know, I made some special small works for the event (five of which have already sold!). I will also have many other smaller paintings ranging in price from £20-55 and as well as several under £200. My larger gallery works will also be on display. There will be something for almost every taste (if you like abstract art) and budget. Just a reminder that I happily offer payment plans for my larger pieces. I will have my credit/debit card reader on hand as well to make your art buying experience more convenient (i.e. I won't have change).

More than anything, I am looking forward to having my studio open to the public. I love the energy of the event and meeting folks and discussing the work. I really hope to see you there.

All that I am
Mixed media on canvas
80x80cm
© 2018 Megan Chapman
Sold


Here's a replay of my Tuesday Studio Video Visit. My phone had a mind of its own and cut me off but you get the idea. I was overjoyed to share that a large and favourite painting of mine (see above) had sold.



I guess that about wraps it up for this week. If you are local to Edinburgh, I do hope you will make it by the Open Studios. You can also find my work in Portobello, Edinburgh at The Velvet Easel Gallery and back in my old stomping grounds of Fayetteville, Arkansas at The Fenix Gallery.

Thanks to all my patrons that have purchased and supported my work reccently and in years past. You keep me working by supporting my vision and that means the world to me. Thank you. Until next week, keep fighting! Keep supporting artists and keep supporting each other.

*************
Do you enjoy my blog, my video visits, the paintings I share, or the other content that I provide for free across social media? Consider buying me a cup of coffee in support of my work. I am a member of Ko-fi.com, A friendly way for creators to get paid! Thank you!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment