Friday, May 24, 2013

Fill the well


This week I have just been basking in last week's success as well as recovering from all the work that went into it. This week has been about returning to normalcy. I returned to my two yoga classes. I walked a few places and I caught up with friends and family on the computer space phone. I washed the dishes, dealt with laundry, bought some things I needed and bought groceries. I also looked for inspiration because soon I will be returning to the studio to begin again.

After an intense period of creating it is important to refill the well. The ways I like to do this are as follows:

1. Yoga.
2. Write and listen to music
3. Take photos
4. Look at other people's art.
5. Sleep
6. Take note of the good things and count them up. Look for evidence of the good works in your life.
7. Enjoy the bright green of spring, the sun and it's shadows and the flowers that float like snow through the air.

This week I am inspired by these sites:

a great self help book for people like you
beautiful images, articles, creative manifestos, and yoga!?!?
and who doesn't love cameras
and who doesn't love typewriters

And that is all I have for you this week. Until next week, keep fighting.

And know that I am so very thankful for you.

Love,

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment