Friday, August 10, 2018

The Dark Anchor




The Dark Anchor, a new series of works on paper. Learn more on the Tuesday Studio Video Visit.


Sorry, I am short on words this week. I'm still looking for a place to live while trying to keep my shit together (thank you yoga and meditation) but hey, if you miss words and want to take a trip down memory lane, read this post from eleven years ago about my trip to a museum.

Until next week, keep fighting!

***************************************
Do you enjoy my blog, my video visits, the paintings I share, or the other content that I provide for free across social media? Consider buying me a cup of coffee in support of my work. I am a member of Ko-fi.com, A friendly way for creators to get paid! Thank you!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com







2 comments:

  1. Gutted to hear about all of your arseache and hope very much things are looking better for you now, Wish I could help out - but you're in my thoughts and I'm sending much positivity and lucky vibes your way xx

    Elaine at www.elainephipps.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elaine! I really appreciate that. "Arseache" the perfect word for it. I hope things start looking up. We are still on the search and have a little while yet so I shall endeavor to remain hopeful but some days are better than others. Thank you for the thoughts and vibes. They help! xxx

      Delete