Friday, April 16, 2021

Small framed works available!

Hello! I hope you have a happy, sunny weekend planned. 

I’ve just listed six framed small works in my ko-fi shop! All of these have been beautifully framed by Leith framing studio and are ready to hang. These works are 24x18cm and 24x32.5cm framed and are priced at £225-285. Payment plans are welcomed and encouraged, I want you to live with my work. 

Lost moments 21x15cm(framed 24x18cm) mixed media on canvas Signed and dated on the back professionally framed and ready to hang 2018 Megan Chapman £225 includes free tracked and insured shipping in the UK Collect   Happy to work out a payment plan - message me or email megancha at gmail dot com

Try not to forget 21x15cm(framed 24x18cm) mixed media on canvas Signed and dated on the back professionally framed and ready to hang 2018 Megan Chapman £225 includes free tracked and insured shipping in the UK  Collect Happy to work out a payment plan - message me or email megancha at gmail dot com

What is enough 21x15cm(framed 24x18cm) mixed media on canvas Signed and dated on the back professionally framed and ready to hang 2018 Megan Chapman £225 includes free tracked and insured shipping in the UK Collect  Happy to work out a payment plan - message me or email megancha at gmail dot com

Sleep laughing A4 size - 21x29.5cm(framed 24x32.5 cm) mixed media on 280gsm/80oz primed canvas board Signed and dated on the back professionally framed and ready to hang 2019 Megan Chapman £295 includes free tracked and insured shipping in the UK  Collect   Happy to work out a payment plan - message me or email megancha at gmail dot com

What a dance it was A4 size - 21x29.5cm(framed 24x32.5 cm) mixed media on 280gsm/80oz primed canvas board Signed and dated on the back professionally framed and ready to hang 2019 Megan Chapman £295 includes free tracked and insured shipping in the UK Collect  Happy to work out a payment plan - message me or email megancha at gmail dot com

Swept Away A4 size - 21x29.5cm(framed 24x32.5 cm) mixed media on 280gsm/80oz primed canvas board Signed and dated on the back professionally framed and ready to hang 2019 Megan Chapman £295 includes free tracked and insured shipping in the UK Collect  Happy to work out a payment plan - message me or email megancha at gmail dot com  
In other news, thanks to everyone who helped me achieve my goal of raising £105 to pay for my first year with Artwork Archive! This will help me archive 500 works into their online system and get everything in good order. Once I reach 500 works I can upgrade then. I am hopeful that this new system will really help me take my art to the next level and allow me the ability to share even more of my work with you! Thanks again! - Megan

That's all I have for you this week. I hope you are well, happy, and inspired. Take good care, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment