Friday, February 18, 2022

Don't Stop! Give it all you got

The Clash: The Magnificient Seven

The above Post-it note is stuck on the windowpane in front of my desk. This yellow square kept me motivated as I did eight hours of data entry on my archive today. There have been many long days recently working on this task and I was planning on going into more detail about how the process of working on this makes me feel. However, my cat is in my lap as I balance my laptop on the arm of a chair, so perhaps next time. Theo is supremely important. 

There was a short and sweet Tuesday studio video visit recorded this week. If you missed it, here it is. Thank you for your likes, shares, and subscriptions to my YouTube.


Like many this week, I have been staying in as we weather these two big storms in the UK. I am thinking of everyone affected - Edinburgh has gotten off lightly so far. I hope you are warm, well, and safe wherever you are. 

And that's it, I am going to cut this short, it's time for some dinner and some Netflix, but of course, Theo is still in my lap so it may be a while before dinner yet...

Thanks to everyone who has supported my work over the years, as I go through the archive I am reminded of conversations, emails, chats, faces, and memories of everyone who has bought and supported my work. It's been quite emotional and really fulfilling - more on this soon. Thank you. 

Until next week, take care and keep fighting!

PS. When the sun comes out again, go celebrate at Detour Espresso in Marchmont, the Abstractionistas exhibition continues... 

2 comments: