Friday, May 13, 2022

Arkansas Sale! Last 2 days!

Oh Arkansas, I am still looking at you...

These are the last two days of my special sale of original works and limited edition prints. I am delighted that seven pieces have sold already but there is still time to find the perfect work for your collection, support my work, and support the work of AbleTalks too! The sale continues until Saturday at midnight. Visit the sale here: https://www.artworkarchive.com/rooms/megan-chapman/79a12b

Please know that while this sale is pointed towards locals in Fayetteville and Northwest Arkansas if you are further afield and need a piece posted to you elsewhere in the United States we can make arrangements. Shipping will simply be an additional charge. Hit the purchase button under the piece you are interested in on the sale site and it will send me a message with any questions or concerns you have. Here are a few of my favourite remaining pieces still available in the sale. 

Listen to the wind
Mixed Media on Canvas
15 x 21 cm
(5.91 x 8.27 in)
£60.30

Dissonance
Mixed Media on Canvas
15 x 21 cm
(5.91 x 8.27 in)
£60.30

Conversation at 3 a.m.
Mixed Media on Canvas
15 x 21 cm
(5.91 x 8.27 in)
£60.30
Our stories align
Giclée print on heavyweight archival matte paper
41.91 x 29.69 cm
(16.5 x 11.69 in)
£44.22
Click here to see this piece on the sale site
Places to become lost
Giclée print on heavyweight archival matte paper
29.69 x 29.69 cm
(11.69 x 11.69 in)
£40.00


Adrift
Mixed media on deep edged wood panel
30 x 30 cm
(11.81 x 11.81 in)
£160.80


Patch and repair
Mixed media on deep edged wood panel
30 x 30 cm
(11.81 x 11.81 in)
£160.80

Thanks again to my Arkansas patrons and the good folks in Georgia and Louisiana who have purchased works from my special sale. It really warms my heart to hear from you - even just notes of support or a quick hello in reaction to my sale posts on social media and through email.

You all really are a tough act to follow and you must know that when people ask where I am from, I proudly say Arkansas. Your spirit is in my heart and shines through in everything I do.


Let me know if you have any questions - use my contact form on my website (meganchapman.com or hit purchase on the site - no fear it just sends me a message at first).

Visit the sale here: https://www.artworkarchive.com/rooms/megan-chapman/79a12b

Thank you again for your continued support of my work, past, present, and future.

In other news, I have been recovering from the weekend spent at the palace for Inception. I wish you all could have been there. Thanks to the locals who came out in support of the artists. It is always an experience...

Soon, new paintings and drawings will be born from a place of mystery and hope. A rebirth is imminent.

Form your own mutual aid societies (maybe it only takes 2 people)
Make your own syndicates, apply for grants or aid and spread the wealth
Give things away but don't work for free
Talk to vulnerable people in the street
Be prepared to get it wrong
Give your radical thoughts voice
Join your union

No comments:

Post a Comment