Friday, May 6, 2022

Inception this weekend at Dalkeith Palace!

Paintings from my " A Delicate Balance" series at the Dalkeith Palace

Another work from my series "A Delicate Balance" in situ for Inception at the Dalkeith Palace

I love the juxtaposition of modern art lining the walls of this gorgeous stately manor. I am pleased to be back at Inception for a second time at the Dalkeith Palace and this time with my fellow Abstractionistas! We have a gorgeous room on the main floor just before the grand stairs and we are excited to share our works with you. 

There is so much art to see, experience, enjoy, and purchase in such a beautiful setting. 

Come see the Abstractionistas:

Megan Chapman
Susan Elizabeth Wilson
Judith Shaylor Art

Susan Wilson's work on the left wall and Judith Shaylor's on the right

Judith Shaylor's work

Don’t miss this exhibition, folks! See you at Inception, Friday - Sunday, May 6-8. Get your tickets here: https://www.dalkeithcountrypark.co.uk/.../inception-art-show

Please note: If you are coming to say hello to me specifically, on Friday, I will step away from my art from 11-12:30 for a union meeting via Zoom that I can't miss. But I will be on the premises and available for the duration of the exhibition all three days otherwise. I would love to see you.
Congratulations to the organisers and all our fellow participating artists! I am really looking forward to all the spirited and intimate conversations about art over this long weekend. Please do come and say hello!

In other news:
If you missed it here's the Tuesday Studio Video Visit: Here
And here's the Arkansas local's sale information: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment