Friday, December 15, 2023

Online Studio Sale Continues!

Collect

Thanks to everyone for coming to Open Studios on the 3rd and 10th of December. I always love seeing your faces. Thanks especially to my new patrons.

My Annual Studio Sale is Online and happening now. I am thrilled that patrons are picking up some new pieces for their collections. Thank you for supporting my work, it means more to me than you can possibly know.

Many of the selections continue to support Bikes for Refugees as well. So that's extra wonderful. The small paintings that are professionally framed in white tray frames would make an extra special treat for you or a loved one this season. They can be sent in the UK via 
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed and get to you or them by 1pm the next day during the week. You can also pick something up in person. My studio is open by appointment. Send me a message if you would like to visit.

Visit Solo Gallery online and in person for a selection of my available works. They are located in the beautiful Innerleithen, Scottish Borders.

Collect
I have been thinking about my art a bit differently over the past couple of weeks and have some new ideas and plans for the future so please stay tuned. 

Like what I share or just want to say hello and support all the work I share? Consider buying me a coffee or two. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment