Friday, December 8, 2023

Online Studio Sale & Sunday Open Studios



My Annual Online Studio Sale is happening now. I am thrilled that patrons are picking up some new pieces for their collections. Many of the selections continue to support @bikes4refugees as well. So that's a win-win. In the past month, we have been able to donate £195 from the sale of art to the deserving charity. Thank you! 

My portraits are also available for sale. There has been a renewed interest in them so go have another look. 

If you are in or around Edinburgh, the studio will be open to the public from 11:30 to 4:30 on the 10th of December (Sunday) at the Out of the Blue Drill Hall, 36 Dalmeny Street, Leith. Find me in studio G23 for Fine Art, Prints, and Commissions. Our studios are also open by appointment.

These artists and makers will have their studios open on the 10th:
@megan.chapman.artist
@aoife_in_leith
@kategeorgedesign
@preciousmetalsworkshop
@cam_life_designs
@felicityinkpen
@solencollet
@lostmaprecords

I hope to see you in person and or online this weekend. Thanks for your support and enthusiasm for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment