Currently I get up at 6 am, put a few things order, and then get to work in my studio. I have been working religiously on a personal project for the past 3 weeks. Combining writing, drawing, painting, and collage as well as eastern philosphy and tarot. Brian Eno provides the soundtrack. It's a complete ritual and I am leaning into with everything I've got.
This type of working is more inline with how I worked in the early 2000s before I had studios outside of my home and I am loving it.
Things are starting to shift.
This time in my studio feels a bit like the Tao. I don't want to write or speak too much about it, because words fall short and aren't it. But I see it. I feel it - I even dream it.
This is how it works.
Hello beautiful green life.
Hello joyful glowing heart.


So good to see new work taking shape! 🙌
ReplyDeleteThank you, Julia! For your encouragement and for being there to witness this process.
DeleteIt's very interesting to see your work and hope it goes well for you
ReplyDeleteSounds like heaven.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Matt! It's been a nice time.
Delete