| New work, 30x30cm, 2026 |
Spread thin like water, stretched and open - elemental.
Colours dance and move back and forth
It can be that simple.
_______________________________
In other news, Leith is the best.
Whether it's having chai and a long blether with a friend in a local cafe on Leith Walk, going to see the opening of a brilliant group exhibition at MOTE 102, or walking down the road to Coburg House to visit all the lovely artists in their studios, Leith is the place to be.
I thank my lucky stars for the community I live in. I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such passionate, talented, kind, and solid people. Thank you for sharing your gifts.
Go support these hard-working artists and inspiring venues.
Until next week, the project continues.
Go support these hard-working artists and inspiring venues.
Until next week, the project continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment