Friday, September 25, 2026

Totally Rad (you are)

totally rad (you are)

Oh hello there, you'll be happy to know I am on the mend from the wee lurgy. My health has now thankfully returned to mostly normal. 

I have been learning and practicing Qi Gong since June and I am really thankful for what I am learning and how I have been aided by the practice so far. I think it helped me recover from this virus a bit faster. Or maybe it just comforted me while I recovered. I have always been a Yoga person but Qi Gong seems to support me in a different way and I always love learning new things. There's room for both in my life. 

I can't believe we are already nearing the end of September. It was 12 years ago tomorrow on the 26th that I arrived in Scotland for this grand experiment. 

This also means, it's coming to the end of my featured September series. This month, I took a look into my archive of available small works and shared, Weathered. 
A series of original paintings on rough edged canvas embracing the worn, beautifully broken, and silent. These wee pieces also feature a bit of an autumnal chill - dramatic, sweeping, and abstract yet still of the land and sea and the space between. 

Take a moment to enjoy and purchase these works before the end of the month, as a different series will take the stage in October. 

Weathered 

Until next week, keep fighting (especially like this total badass)! 

With love and gratitude,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment