Friday, April 29, 2022

Northwest Arkansas, my art is with YOU!

Dissonance
mixed media on canvas
6x8.5" © Megan Chapman 
$75.00

Listen to the wind
mixed media on canvas
6x8.5" © Megan Chapman
$75.00

Dear Northwest Arkansas Friends and Art Lovers,

I may be miles from Arkansas living and working in Edinburgh, Scotland but this special collection of original works and limited edition prints are with you in Fayetteville and available now to purchase for two weeks only! This special online sale runs from April 29th to May 13th.

These works once reserved and pre-purchased online will be available for collection from the Ozark Natural Foods outdoor dining area from my friend and fellow artist Maggie Ivy on Saturday, May 14th from 12-2 pm. There will be no work for sale at the collection site - only pick up of presold/paid for works.

20% (after PayPal fees) will be donated to Northwest Arkansas charity, Able Talks "providing high-quality learning experiences for young adults with autism."

If you have any questions regarding the sale or collection of these pieces click the purchase button, this will send me an email to simply start the conversation. To finalise your purchase I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Currently, my archive only allows me to post in GBP (£). Here are the conversion rates (these can vary slightly).

Works on deep edge wood panel: £160.80 ($200.00)
Small rectangular slim profile canvases: £60.30 ($75.00)
Small square slim profile canvas: £52.26 ($65.00)
Limited edition prints - square: £40.00 ($49.75)
Limited edition prints - rectangle: £44.22 ($55.00)

Thank you for your continued support of my work, you are a rare and wonderful community of art lovers and a tough act for any city to follow.

Sincerely yours,
Megan Chapman

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AVAILABLE WORK

In the house you live
12x12" mixed media on panel
© Megan Chapman
$200
Our stories align
signed limited edition print
11.7x16.5"
© 2017 Megan Chapman
1/25
$55.00
A most perfect obstacle
signed limited edition print
11.7x16.5"
© Megan Chapman 1/25
$55.00

I have only shared a few of the available pieces here in my blog. There are 11 original works on panel and canvas and 11 limited edition prints to choose from. When you click the purchase button it will send me a message with any questions or concerns you may have and we can go from there. Reach out - there are no silly questions, I just want you to live with my art and support a great organisation in the process. 

Thanks! 
- Megan 


In Scottish art news, I will be setting up my work along with the Abstractionistas and many other talented artists at the Dalkeith Palace this next Wednesday for the Inception exhibition on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 6-8th. Get tickets to attend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment