Friday, December 16, 2022

Dream and be too much

I am pretty much already in "holiday mode" or really it could be called taking care of a sick cat mode. I have missed a few studio video visits due to this and honestly, I don't have a lot to say in this blog. Thanks for your patience. Theo seems to have turned a corner and is almost back to his pre (recent) hospitalisation vibe. There is no denying his kidney condition has progressed but he is doing amazingly well and is stable again and I am so relieved and grateful. 

The weather has turned cold, dark, and snowy - so that also encourages a bit of hibernation. So, I am taking the hint (now that I can relax a bit from Theo's recent tribulations). 

You know where all my art is - go look at it or even buy it if you are able. 

But more importantly, listen to music and dance. Take a nap. Do some breathing exercises. Have a cup of hot chocolate, get yourself a gift, give someone your opinions about something you didn't realise you had opinions about, keep yourself guessing, and laugh with a friend. 

Dream and be too much. Yes, please be too much... 

Like these legends. Until next week, keep fighting - you are beautiful. 

Little Edie Beale and Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment