Friday, December 9, 2022

Last chance to view: Divinations, Declarations and Whispers


Whew! This week! This past month really. Whew, deep breath in, deep breath out... 
My sweet cat Theo has been unwell and has been under veterinarian care since Tuesday morning. He is due to come home from the hospital later today. The chronic kidney disease is progressing and that's the reality. I can't wait to get him back home from the hospital later today. 

All my thoughts have been on him so I haven't been promoting the fact that today is the last day of my exhibition "Divinations, Declarations and Whispers" online at Starling & Campbell. I also missed posting my Tuesday Studio Video Visit for the past two weeks. Go have a rummage around my YouTube channel and please subscribe if you haven't. 

Theo comes first - I am sure you understand. 


However, if you haven't yet visited the exhibition, or if you want to go back so you can float around the gallery from face to face and really dive in and see them as you would in person, then please visit the exhibition today. They are all waiting for you there. I am delighted that so many of you were able to visit the exhibition in this way. I will try to have more exhibitions in this way, perhaps quarterly along with some salon-style virtual studio sale events. 
Visit the exhibition today: bit.ly/starlingcampbell

Also I enjoyed creating a special line of t-shirts and totes to mark the ocassion of the exhibition - thank you to everyone who has purchased one - it really helps to support me, my art, and my wonderful cat. Buy T-shirts and Totes: https://gutlessapparel.teemill.com





And of course, my wee shop is still stocked with my prints, smaller orginal works on paper and canvas, and even framed small works. I know I have been pushing the sales lately and my blog has been less about the thoughts around creating the work. The thoughts will come again soon - when I start making new work in the new year. 

Thanks for your patience and thanks for your views, likes, shares, subscribes and purchases and your kind encouraging words. It all adds up and keeps me working. I am grateful for the opportunity. 

Like the art I create and share? Leave me a tip!

Special thanks and appreciation to my Ko-fi Supporters. 
These wonderful folks have supported me over on Ko-fi in the last 30 days: 
Jennifer Libby Fay, Tamsin Haggis, Pat Bremner, Jen Arbuckle, and Muriel Prince.
I will be posting my December Playlist for my supporters soon!! xx

Thanks to all of my patrons near and far, past, present, and future. 

And here's what it's all about... Oor wee Theo. 

Theo is the best curator and friend

No comments:

Post a Comment