Friday, February 3, 2023

Second Look: Revisit the portraits of 2022


I invite you to take a second look at Divinations, Declarations, and Whispers, a series of portraits I created at the end of last year. This work was part of my inaugural online portrait exhibition at Starling & Campbell from 11 November - 9 December 2022. 


This is an opportunity for those who missed the first look at these pieces or for those wanting another chance to spend more time with the work. I have set up a private room on my Artwork Archive site that will be open to all who have the link, allowing you time to view, enjoy, and easily purchase these unique portraits. I hope you will take the time to experience these pieces online from your home once again.


They are all there waiting for you to say hello. Maybe you will see yourself or someone you know, or you will sense a time, a feeling, or an inside joke. These characters are an army of me and perhaps of you too. This is where we find ourselves. 


These pieces range in price from £270 - £1,800 and include international shipping. In the private room, you can mark your favourite works, message me with questions, or buy them directly and securely through PayPal. I hope you enjoy seeing these folks again. 


Enjoy and purchase the portraits here:

https://www.artworkarchive.com/rooms/megan-chapman/9db50e

Feel free to share the link.



In other news, if dynamic abstract prints are more your vibe - I have many affordable options in my online shop. You can listen to me tell you about them in the Tuesday Studio Video Visit. You can enjoy and purchase them in my online shop as well. https://ko-fi.com/meganchapman/shop


And last but not least: Feel good and look good! Get ready for the weekend with this deal - 
Free Post in the UK! My organic cotton t-shirts and totes are GM-free, not tested on animals, and made in a renewable energy-powered factory. Plus, they're printed in the UK with low-waste printing tech and audited for social and sustainability criteria. Shop now! https://gutlessapparel.teemill.com


Until next week - keep fighting, the world needs you and the gifts you bring! Thank YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment