Friday, October 20, 2023

Autumn Special Benefit Sale: Bikes for Refugees Scotland

SPECIAL SALE

As many of you know Bikes for Refugees - Scotland SCIO is one of my favourite charities and I have raised funds for them in the past through the sale of my art. Unfortunately, they have been robbed and need our help! I have organised this special wee sale to hopefully raise some funds. It's a great opportunity to buy some of my art and support them at the same time.

Bikes for Refugees is a brilliant charity that provides free donated and serviced bikes and all the gear needed for New Scots refugees. I am so disheartened that they have been robbed after all the good work they continue to do for our communities. I have already made a small personal donation and encourage you to do the same but if you want my art and to help them - then this sale is for you!

These original paintings and drawings have the added benefit of being mounted and ready to pop into a frame or already framed and ready to hang on the wall. They are all signed and titled on the back. These pieces are all value-priced for this great cause and this includes free shipping in the UK.

40% of the sale of each piece will be donated to Bikes for Refugees to help them recover from this devastating robbery. Bank transfers and PayPal are accepted. Payment plans are available for more expensive pieces if desired. Just say the word! Click the purchase or message button next to the piece to start the conversation. Here is the direct link for the sale. Feel free to share: https://www.artworkarchive.com/rooms/megan-chapman/a6dccc

Also if you have had your eye on another one of my paintings not included on this sale page, please reach out and let me know and perhaps we can make arrangements to include it. 

Thank you - Megan

Donate to Bikes for Refugees Directly: https://www.bikesforrefugees.scot/sponsors-donors

These are all included in the SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment