Friday, October 27, 2023

The special sale continues

Sleep Laughing
Part of my special sale

It's grey and damp as we approach the end of October. The trees are golden with many leaves on the ground with the wind. I am trying to get this written before the weekly studio meeting. I missed the last two.

My special autumn sale continues. I have added 12 new pieces to the sale since last week. I added more of my small original mounted works on paper at the more affordable price of £40. £16 from each of those sales goes to bikes for refugees.

I have also added more of my framed original works as well at £195, £250, and £295. These works can be purchased on a 3-month instalment plan and that is clearly marked on the sale site. So if you looked at my sale last week, please look again. 

40% of all sales will be donated to Bikes for Refugees

I recorded a Tuesday Studio Video Visit this week as well. I have missed recording our visits - I hope you enjoy it. I talk a bit about the sale and the important work that Bicycles for Refugees does. 


What a dance it was
Part of my special sale

That's all I have for you this week. I need to head out the door soon. I hope you are well, happy and inspired wherever you are, and if you are not - tomorrow is a new day. I know it's hard out there. Let's start small with ourselves, then our communities, and then may it expand outward to all beings. Keep fighting. I am thankful for you. 

Until next week, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment