Friday, October 8, 2021

Abstractionistas at Bannockburn House this weekend!!








Hello dear friends, 

The Abstractionistas are looking forward to showing at the fantastical Bannockburn House this Saturday and Sunday from 11-4pm in Stirling. I have created a new series of 12 small works on canvas, mounted and ready to frame (I have shared six of them above). I will be showing these along with six works on canvas that are framed and ready to hang in your home or office. This is would be a great time to start thinking about Christmas presents...

Come see me, Judith Shaylor, and Susan Wilson along with the Gossip collective and the Forth Valley BA students. Take in the house, the garden, and of course all of our fabulous art.

Here's the Tuesday Studio Video Visit if you missed it.


Okay, that's all I have for you as I need to run out the door and jump in the car with Abstractionistas and go install an exhibition! Hope to see you this Saturday or Sunday if you are in the area. 

Until next week, give yourself a break - you are doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment