Friday, November 26, 2021

Exhibition and Market News!

Way down inside
mixed media on 200gsm acid-free paper
42x59.4cm/16.5x23.4"
©2021 Megan Chapman
£475

I know the way
mixed media on 200gsm acid-free paper
42x59.4cm/16.5x23.4"
©2021 Megan Chapman
£475

On Tuesday, I varnished all day long... I had quite the pile of works on paper created in 2020 and 2021 to get through. It was so good to see the works and even find a few more that hadn't been finished the last time I checked. I love it when they finish cooking on their own. A watched pot and all that... 

The two above are the newest editions to a now 15 piece series called, "This is how we tell the story." They are all A2 sized and make a great impact, filled with gesture, drama, and mystery. 

In other news, I will be participating in the Christmas Exhibition and Makers Market at the Edinburgh Palette on London Road in Edinburgh, the 11th and 12th of December from 12-4pm in the 3rd-floor galleries at St. Margaret's House. I will have three paintings on the walls of the gallery and I will also have loads of works on paper and canvas in the Makers Market along with my fellow Abstractionistas at our stall! So put it on your calendars now and plan to come and see us and our dynamic work (covid restrictions permitting of course). We look forward to seeing you! 


Don't forget I am also having an ONLINE STUDIO SALE with ten of my paintings listed at 50% off. Click to SHOP the sale here.

That's all I have for you this week. I hope you are well, happy, and inspired. Please stay mindful of COVID and the new variant, and take really good care of yourself and each other. Thanks for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment